This applies to all trainline for business accounts who have either signed for an account since August 2016 or had their account recently upgraded to a new dashboard.
A statement account credit facility by Diners Club puts all your company rail expenses in one place, nice and easy to manage when it comes to the end of the month.
The key benefits of a credit facility are:
- Get up to 30 days credit from us after the invoice has been issued
- No maximum spend threshold
- Choice of billing dates - You pick a billing date that suits your business
- You can access your statements online within 24 hours
- Set up cost centres and this will reflect in your statements for easier reporting
To apply for a Diners Account, your business needs to have the following:
- Internet access to view statements and manage the accounts
- Been trading for a minimum of three years
- 2 years of audited company accounts that may be requested as part of your application
If your business qualifies and you want to apply for a Diners Account then first click the Payment option in the left-hand of your Dashboard.
On the payment page, you will see information about the Diners Account but there will also be a big green button called Start application, click this.
Clicking this button will open a new window so you can complete the application form online. You just need to fill in every yellow box, most of which are mandatory fields. You can tab to each box instead of mouse clicking which makes it easier to complete.
Please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions of the agreement before you submit the application form.
Once the form has been submitted, you receive a confirmation of receipt of the application from Diners within 24 hours. The application process for a Diners Account takes approximately 4 weeks to complete.
For data protection purposes, we are not allowed to discuss any aspect of your Diners Account therefore all enquiries should be directed to Diners Club International.