A user with "booker" status is able to:
- Book new tickets on behalf of others
- Register new users and travellers
- Manage profiles for users and travellers
- Invite new users to join the account
- Search for and view bookings made against the account in the past 90 days with Booking Manager
How to become a booker
An account administrator/manager is able to upgrade a user or themselves to Booker status:
- Log-in to your Business Account
- Go to Account tools
- Select Administration rights from the menu on the right
- Check the box under the "Booker" column next to the user's name
- Click "Update"
- To remove booker status from a user, uncheck the box in the booker column and click "update"
You can find more information about how to register new users and travellers against an account and our Business Account service in our User Guide - Click Here.