A user with Booker status is able to book tickets on behalf of other travellers as well as themselves.
- Log-in to your Business Account at www.thetrainline.com/business
- Search for a journey and select a ticket to purchase
- On the Travel Options page, check the button next to Someone else under the header "Who is Travelling?"
- Type in the surname of the passenger you would like to book tickets for in the box next to Name of lead passenger and click Search
- If the traveller is already registered against the account, select them from the list of passengers displayed. If the traveller is not registered against the account, perform a search for their surname and you will be given the option to register them by clicking on Register a new traveller
- Once the passenger's details are entered, continue with the booking
- The booker and the traveller will receive a copy of the booking confirmation email, you have the option to request an additional confirmation email to another recipient on the Payment Details page