We are progressively rolling out the ability for you to print your own ticket. No queues, no fuss, just print your ticket from home or work. To see which routes offer print your own tickets .
How does it work?
Some further important information to know about print your own tickets:
- You will need a computer with access to a printer, station staff are unable to print these tickets for you and you are not able to collect these from the self service ticket machines in the station.
- Your tickets to print will be sent in the second email from us, which can take up to two hours to be emailed to you. The first email is just a confirmation and is not valid for travel, please do not print this. Alternatively you can log into your My Account area to print your tickets.
- Print your own tickets are non-refundable and you are not able to amend journey details.
- If you are travelling together as a group the person nominated at the time of purchase will appear on all of the tickets. They will need to bring one of the forms of ID listed below for the tickets to be valid.
- If you are not travelling together, you will need to nominate traveller names on the Delivery Options page for each ticket. Each traveller will need to bring one of the forms of ID listed below for the tickets to be valid.
- Print Your Own tickets are not currently available for accounts paying with Diners statement account, this will be made available to Diners customers in the near future.
Accepted forms of ID for print your own tickets (which must show the passengers name as printed on their ticket):
- Credit or Debit Card
- National Railcard
- Driving License
Additional Print Your Own information can be found here: